Unique Student Identifier (USI)
As of 1 January 2015, students enrolling with Adair Evacuation Consultants (and any other
Registered Training Organisation) in nationally recognised qualifications must have
a Unique Student Identifier (USI) as introduced by the Department of Industry.
If you need to apply for a USI
Just follow these steps:
1. Get your identification ready
You will need one form of ID, the most common being:
Australian Birth Certificate
2. Go to the USI website www.usi.gov.au
3. Select ‘Create your USI’
agree to the Terms & Conditions and create USI
4. Enter the personal and contact details requested. This must match This must match exactly the details shown on the form of ID you have elected to use.
5. Set your USI account password and security questions.
6. Your USI will then be displayed on the screen. You will also receive a USI either by email, phone or post depending on your preferred contact method.
7. Give Adair Evacuation Consultants permission to view and/or update your USI account with results of learning completed with Adair Evacuation Consultants.
8. Notify Adair Evacuation Consultants of your new USI number by entering your details in the form below
Post: Adair Evacuation Consultants
PO Box 463 Ermington NSW 1700