Trainee Evacuation Attendee Management Service
Organising tenants for warden training just got a whole lot easier
Our customer service team, with your own key account manager, and online training system can streamline this process.
TEAMS is an online site specific registration system that allows direct communications between the Adair customer service team and your site wardens.
All members of the Emergency Control Organisation can register for the annual training package to receive notifications on upcoming training for their site.
From there they are able to pre-enrol for the course online and will receive up to date information of venue location or any session changes.
Site Managers and tenant representatives just need to forward on the email training notification to any new staff members to get them underway.
Talk to your key account manager if you want to add this service to your site’s emergency evacuation training and procedures.
For attendees who need register
- Go to http://adairfire.moodle.com.au/login/index.php and click on ‘create new account’ at the bottom of the right column
- You will need to choose your own username (your email address is fine) and enter a password of at least 6 letters
- The email address, first name and last name are compulsory fields
- Once these have been entered, click ‘create new account’
- An email will now be sent to your address. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
- Once your account is confirmed, go to http://adairfire.moodle.com.au/login/index.php
- Enter your enrollment key that you have been provided with by our customer service team
- Click on ‘enrol me’
- Choose ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and then save your choice.