of procedural, training and informational requirements for emergency planning for your site.
and informational requirements for emergency planning for your site. Everything you need to comply with
Australian Standards 3745-2010 and much more!
- Establish an Emergency Planning Committee.
- Develop Evacuation Manuals
- Produce Evacuation Diagrams
- Install Diagrams on site
- Training - Warden
- Training - Chief Warden
- Training - Bomb Threat - All Wardens
- Evacuation Exercises - All Wardens
- Fire Extinguisher FIRST Attack Training (Limit 20 per session)
- Emergency Planning Committee meeting
- Evacuation Diagram Review - Annual Review
- Evacuation Manual Review - Annual Review
- Evacuation Equipment Inspection and Report - Quarterly Inspection